+39 331 8727857
INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The Legislative decree nr. 196 of 30 June 2003 - (Code regarding the protection of personal data)
Pursuant to article 13 of the above mentioned law, we inform you that all the Data concerning the customer / user (as Interested in the Treatment) it provided and all the Data that may be supplied below, are processed solely for purposes connected with or instrumental to the activities, operations and services offered and provided by Mr. Luca Bettineschi (as the owner and operator of www.enjoyskischool.it) according to the law, as Holder of the treatment.
The Owner guarantees that the processing of personal data takes place in respect of fundamental rights and freedoms, and the dignity of the interested person, with particular reference to confidentiality, personal identity and the right to protection of personal data.
1. Purposes of the processing of personal data
All the data communicated by the interested subjects are treated exclusively for fulfilments connected with the activities and services promoted by the Owner and requested by the Interested party at the time of registration, in particular:
a. fulfill their tax obligations, statutory, administrative, aimed at the management of the relationships established with the Holder and of the services provided by the same;
b. provide assistance on line and information via email;
c. carry out functions of assistance and technical information relating to the services and products covered by the activity of the Owner and verification of the satisfaction of these;
d. carrying out, also through the sending of e-mail, sms, mms, e-mail and other means of communication and data transmission, and promotional initiatives in general, in the interest and benefit of clients;
and. processing of the Data provided by the client / user for statistical purposes and trade.
2. Communication and dissemination of data
All the Data will not be communicated or transferred, even temporarily, to third parties, public or private, (even in the Countries acceding or not acceding to the European Union), provided they are authorised by the Owner, for the exclusive purpose of achieving the purposes indicated in point 1, above, depending on the type of consent given.
3. Nature of data conferment and consequences of the consent.
The provision of Data that may be requested by the Owner and their consent to treatment, communication and transfer, for the narrow purposes referred to in 1 (a) to (d) are required for the execution of the report. The refusal to provide the requested Data or to provide its consent to the processing, communication and transfer, would result in the failure relationship, and the failed execution of the contractual and legal obligations related to same.
The provision of data that may be requested by the Owner and their consent to treatment, communication and transfer, for the sole purposes referred to in point 1, letters e) to g) are optional. The refusal, however, may result in a failure to achieve the goal.
4. Methods of treatment and communication of data
The mode of treatment and communication of Data are performed in close connection with the purposes set out in point 1 and to the relevant consent, using instruments that guarantee security and confidentiality under Title V, chapters I and II of the Code. They can be made also through electronic means at the registered office of the Holder.
5. Termination of the relationship
In the event of termination of the relationship between the data subject and the data controller, for any reason, the data can be either:
b. kept for exclusively personal purposes and not intended for systematic communication or dissemination;
c. kept for historical, statistical or scientific use, in accordance with the law, regulations and community legislation.
6. Subjects of the Processing of personal data
The Holder of the processing of personal data is Mr. Luca Bettineschi as owner and operator of the website www.enjoyskischool.com
7. The right of access to personal data
The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
The interested party has the right to obtain the indication of:
- the origin of personal data, the purposes and methods of treatment;
- the logic applied in case of treatment effected with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identity of the Holder, data processors and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or that can come to acquaintance in quality of representative designated in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
The interested party has the right to obtain:
- the updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
The interested party has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- the processing of personal data concerning him for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying market research or commercial communication.
The above rights may be exercised through a request addressed without formalities to the owner or one of the managers, even through an agent. The request addressed to the holder or to the responsible can also be transmitted through registered letter, telefax or e-mail.
INFORMATION ON PRIVACY MANAGEMENT IN THE WEB SITE
Here is some information about how active and passive collection of information related to the subjects/tools that interact with this site, as well as the measures taken for safety.
In the course of navigation within a website is technically possible, even in the absence of a formal registration to the service by the Navigator, and without his active role, to a collection of information that, for these reasons, is called passive.
In particular, we describe the use of IP Addresses, permanent and session Cookies, Internet Tags, navigational Data, including the possibility of excluding them and their implications.
Regarding the passive collection of information services offered on this site:
- do not use Ip addresses (Internet Protocol addresses) for the collection of information, but store them in the navigation data.
- use Navigation Data for statistical purposes only as aggregated data.
- do not use Internet Tags.
With regard to the collection of active information on the website informs you as follows:
- E-mail: data received through e-mail contact of the website is used only to respond to the requests of the users and not for other purposes, such data are not retained.
- External links: we are not responsible for the content and security of web sites linked through the pages of scuolascicimoncino.it through the appropriate hyper links.
© 2018 by ENJOYSKI SCHOOL